The team at Thomson Trees have extensive commercial experience with property management companies, developers, country estates, farms, schools, golf courses, charities and many more. We understand the importance of building a long term relationship with our clients to ensure that they continually receive a service that exceeds expectations.
All risks associated with our tree work are identified by carrying out a site-specific risk assessment and managed by the use of safe working procedures.
Detailed method statements are also available on request with our work being carried out to British Standard BS3998:2010 (Tree Work - Recommendations)
We offer advice and solutions on the following and more:
- Site Clearances
- Dangerous trees
- Continuous inspection relating to estate work
- Traffic management in relation to tree work
- Large trees
- Removal of branches and timber
- BT lines in or near the crown of a tree
- Hedges that are too large
- Stump removal
- Pruning of branches
We have a range of machinery which we continue to invest in.
- forestry-guarded Tractor with winch and timber trailer
- tracked Chipper enabling access to remote sites to handle brash
- Skidsteer to move timber in tight access sites
- 7.5 tonne chip lorry
Our team is fully qualified for each job we undertake and we continue to invest in their professional development.
- all team members hold their NPTC qualifications in work undertaken
- senior team members are qualified through ipaf for the use of mewps
- all team members hold their basp emergency outdoor first aid at work certificate
- As a business we are working towards our Arboricultural Association entry.
- We often call on our network of fully qualified and trusted sub-contractors.